Download iTools for Windows 10 PC: iTools latest version free download for Windows 10. Install iTools full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on your PC. 100% safe and free download from freetechforall.com. All-in-One solution for management of iPhone, Ipad & Ipod. Backup, File Transfer, Icon Manager, Battery Optimizer & more
iTools For Windows 10 Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to possess an easy background about the app. Therefore, you’ll know if iTools will work on your windows device or not.
App Name iTools
Category Mobile Tool
OS Requirements Windows 10
App Publisher ThinkSky
License Free Trial
iTools latest version highlights
Export photos easily from iPhone, iPad to Computer with one click, and with iTools, you’ll preview photos in their original resolutions. Transfer music in two ways, namely through Apple devices and your computer freely. Don’t worry about losing your current iPhone tracks when syncing your iPhone from the pc. iTools free your iPhone music from iTunes restriction.
Turn your favorite songs into your exclusive melody. you’ll clip music as you wish with iTools Ringtone Maker and say good-bye to the default ringtone. copy any of your iPhone contents tp prevent data loss. Restore the info from any backup to your Apple Device or maybe extract data from your backups.
How to Download and Install the iTools App for Windows 10
There are numerous ways during which we’ll do to possess this app running into our Windows OS. So, please follow among the tactic on below
Please note: you’d wish to download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
1. First, open your favorite browser, you’ll use UC Browser or the opposite Browser that you simply have
2. Download iTools App installation file from the link below
3. Otherwise, you’ll download via this link: Download iTools App
4. Select Save or Save on download the program. Most antivirus programs will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you decide on Save as, you’ll choose where to save lots of it, like your desktop.
5. After iTools App download process is complete, double-click the .exe file to run the Installation process
6. Then follow the Windows installation process that appears until it’s finished
7. Now wait until iTools App will appear on your Desktop
8. Click on the icon to running the appliance into your windows 10 PC/laptop
freetechforall.com doesn’t host or store iTools on its servers, iTools is developed and maintained by ThinkSky. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and glad to figure with you. Downloads are done through the most developer’s site or any of its affiliate services.